Friday, June 6, 2014

Funny Shit: Tyler, The Creator (aka Young N*gga) [Feat. Ice JJ Fish] “I Just Bought a Bugatti (I’m Happy)”

tyler the creator ice jj fish.jpg



"As a proud cultural outcast, Tyler, The Creator relishes the opportunity to poke fun at rap stereotypes. Just last month we saw him and other Odd Future members take over106 & Park dressing and talking like, well, every rapper that you usually see on 106 & Park (and if you didn’t register that it was one big troll then, I’m sorry, but you’re stupid).
Launching another hilariously satirical attack on the rap game, Tyler has resurrected his alter-ego, Young N*gga, for this brand new club banger, “I Just Bought a Bugatti (I’m Happy),” featuring internet sensation Ice JJ Fish and Damonte, aka Jasper Dolphin. Forget Drake, forget Wayne, forget Thug; this is the song of the summer right here."

No comments: