Thursday, June 19, 2014

Angie Martinez Joins Power 105? + Hear Her Final Show On Hot 97

Sincere or Nah?





"The Voice of New York has been silenced. After two decades on air, Angie Martinez resigned today from Hot 97. Before her final broadcast above, she left this message on her Instagram page." - B.Dot

Today I resigned from HOT97. I am grateful to the Emmis family for my time with the company and the immeasurable way that it has shaped my life. We made history together in so many ways and I will cherish those memories and my friendships forever. This was one of the toughest decisions I’ve ever had to make but ultimately it is time to move on, to grow and to be challenged in new ways. Saying goodbye is always emotional and bitter sweet but I am extremely excited about the future. Thank you HOT97 and most importantly….the listeners… for an unimaginable journey. Today will be my last show ❤️ stay tuned…. Love, angie

"On a related note, the Hot 97 Morning Show has been renamed Ebro In The Morning. No, seriously. Find out why at the 1:02:00 mark."

UPDATE: Angie flips the power switch. Beginning in July, Angie Mar will hold down afternoons from 2-6 pm.
The Breakfast Club5:30am-10am
DJ Prostyle- Middays- 10a-2pm
Angie Martinez-Afternoons- 2p-6p
DJ Clue- Evenings- 6p-10p
DJ Self-Late Nights- 10p-2a

No comments: