Wednesday, March 19, 2014

(Video) Baltimore's King Los Leaves Bad Boy: Was Diddy's 'Nobody' Rant The Reason?!

Get More: 

"Rick Ross and French Montana deliver an unforgettable performance on the Boss' new single "Nobody," but Bad Boy CEO Diddy absolutely stole the show.

The standout Mastermind track samples audio of Puff passionately tearing down and somehow trying to motivate an unknown member of his team. Ross told "RapFix Live" that the audio came from a very real conversation and while he told us that it wasn't French Montana on the receiving end of the rant, he left the door open.

"When I took [the rant] and chopped it up and put it on my record I gave him my word. I would never reveal who it was that he was scolding because it's someone you know," Ross told us on March 6."

No comments: